Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Cold Sores or Night Fever

Cold sores or night fever are small blisters that are usually formed on the corner of the lips, these may also be formed on other areas of the lips, but rarely. Cold sores are a common type of herpes that are contagious and can be transmitted by kissing, using an unsanitized cup or personal items such as lip gloss that was used by some one carrying the disease. Cold sores can be very painful especially in the primary stage of the disease and can be somewhat unsightly. It is usually said that there is no remedy for the disease and that it usually has to run its course.

Using Vick's vapour rub in the initial stages of this disease is known to reverse the effects and also prevent the sores from progressing. This may be worn on the lip (like a lip gloss) for a few days as soon as the symptoms are noticed. One common symptom is that the corner of the lips appear to be cracked and when the mouth is opened produces a tearing feeling. It is at this stage that it is recommended to apply the Vick's. Using the remedy over a time will minimize the frequency of occurrence of the disease to almost none.

If you have never had the disease, you may continue to prevent this by not sharing lip gloss and other personal items used on the mouth
Avoid kissing persons with the disease
Avoid touching the hands of persons with the sores, as sometimes they are prone to touching the area and this can pass on the germs
Practice good Hygiene overall

It is also recommended that persons with this disease should avoid doing oral sex as this may lead to the infection of the other party.

Other remedies sometimes used:
Pressing a peg of garlic on the area for a period of time
Using a green lime to rub the area.

The latter two remedies can prove to be painful as the acidic properties of the lime and agents present in the garlic produce a burning sensation.



  1. Very well explained about cold sore or Night fever. and well said about the remedies too. Really impressive. Thanks for sharing.

    Allenkin Cannon
    cold sores

    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    2. Hi,
      My name is Sarah Anik, some months ago I had s*x with the third guy in my life whom i was about to marry and now I have herpes. I couldn’t believe it because he wasn’t a random guy, he’s the closet guy I’ve had as a boyfriend, but it has been a never ending nightmare since. I’ve always believed in GOD and have asked him for forgiveness which is ironic.
      I felt like killing myself with the taught of having a husband and family will be quite difficult and i felt like I’m not really in the room when people are talking. I didn’t know what to do and pretty much cry and pray every day to God for help and looking at my family with so much love and feeling that i have disappointed them even though they don’t know. Until God lead me to DR. SOLUTION online who promised to help me cure my disease through herbals. At first i didn't believe him, but to my greatest surprise i was cured completely by herbals, which medical doctor also verified that i was cured. Special thanks to DR. SOLUTION.
      Don't be discourage because he that did it for me will also do it for you and you can contact him through his email address solutionhealinghome@gmail.com or text him on what'sapp, phone number +2348077683109 or visit his website www.healinghome.webs.com for more information./

  2. Thank you for your comment and link. quite interesting.

  3. what is the treatment for night fever,,please reply smart7262244@yahoo.com

  4. thank u, Very well explained about cold sore

  5. good blog :) if more info is need on labial herpes(cold sores) www.labialherpes.info

  6. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and learned a lot from them. You are doing some great work. Thank you for making such a nice website.

    Natural cold sore remedy

  7. A remedy i tried was cleaning with hydrogen peroxide and rubbing w/cutetip w/peppermint oil.

  8. You have drink lot of water and take vitamins rich in folic acid too. yearning bestmaleenhancement site

  9. I like your blog.............!
    For photo designing template & make your photo more attractive and good looking

  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

  11. With advanced technologies, world class facilities and expertise available at state-of-the top private hospitals in Mumbai, people from the world above are getting treatment in top hospitals in India. India boasts of holding an desirable position in terms of providing best hospital facilities in the world.

  12. Looking for a good resource of information regarding permanent lip augmentation gurgaon?

    I am really happy that i and my boyfriend are cured of
    (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine
    of Dr clement, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my boyfriend, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com you can calls him for your own help.+254704881207

  14. Hello everyone, i want to tell about how i was cured of Herpes an embarrassing genital disease by a Doctor called Eghonghon. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on STD and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Eghonghon cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of Herpes and other infections so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment (dreghonghonsolutionspellhome@outlook.com ) when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem. I pray for you Dr. Eghonghon God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and a honest men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any Sexually Transmitted disease please Email: dreghonghonsolutionspellhome@outlook.com . He will definitely put an end to your embarrassment.

  15. I want to thank you for the superb post!! I surely liked every bit of it. I?ve bookmarked your internet site so I can take a appear at the latest articles you post later on. Urology hospital in India

  16. I have been suffering hardship from HERPES VIRUS since 7 years now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Desmond about how this powerful traditional doctor help him get cured of the disease (HERPES) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracles fact and only to see that after some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he ask me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there,to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness in my body i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HERPES Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HERPES cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com" or you message him on his via whatsApp at +2347059186346 sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed.

  17. Mouton Janis, is my name an from NY, Trinidad Amd Tobago. Herpes Virus and Diabetes is a terrible virus, Thanks to my Husband an Dr Aisabu. If not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr Aisabu my life would have been a mess! I was diagnose with Herpes virus and Diabetes in 2012, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope and Faith, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy Visham, in 2014, who was free from this virus, and my Husband was always there for me! On 17th of March 2016, my Husband told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for Herpes an Diabetes virus; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him (Dr Aisabu) on the internet. i thought of it and i told my Husband that i am not comfort with this ideal, but my Husband make me to understand that life is all about Risk, then we decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some local root and herbs items which we did! and he prepared for me a herbal medicine and sent it down to me an he gave me instruction on how to take the Herbal medicine which i did as he has instructed, he ask me to take it for 42 days, an said in the next one week, that is when i must have completed taken the Herbal medicine, i should go for test which i did, faithfully hopefully i went for the medical test, and Behold, I was cured, from this virus and its was not found in my Body system again... My Dear Husband and my Father Dr. Aisabu, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time Amen... i can really Believe today i am Herpes an Diabetes free, If you have any this problem kindly contact Dr Aisabu on is email: aisabulovespell@gmail.com or call him on his mobile WhatsApp number +2348036722163

  18. I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came across Dr Ekpiku the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or whatapps, call +2348073673757.

  19. Appreciation is the key to doing more that is why I have took some time out to thank some one who cured me of my 2 years Herpes Simplex problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr Lusanda and how he has been helping people of the same problem I contacted him and told him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after every thing I find out that all was now okay with me and that my Herpes problem was gone that is why I have come out today to say thank you to him and for any problem either from man or woman. Contact him on Drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or website on www.drlusandaherbals.weebly.com

  20. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr OZI, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 2 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 4days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can to mail him on droziherbalcurehome @gmail.com or you can also whatsapp him on +2348060858046
    he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below
    . CANCER
    Thank you for your time bye.

  21. Hey Dr Ekpiku is real and he's powerful herbal treatment..After been in pain and sorrow for over 6 years it was Dr Ekpiku that cured me from Herpes Simplex Virus, I got infected with Herpes Simplex Disease in 2011 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure me but all was in avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal medicine from Africa who have and herbal medicine to cure all kinds of deadly diseases including Walter,HIV AIDS, ALS, HPV, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea,Hepatitis B etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his email,ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com he prepared a herbal medicine portion and sent it to me via DHL Delivery when i received this herbal medicine portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 2 weeks, I am now Herpes Negative.his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com all thanks to Dr Ekpiku. Contact this great herbalist called Dr Ekpiku or or whatapps, call +2348073673757. or text me on +13103598621.


  22. I have been suffering from (Herpes type 1 and 2) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed some day.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr OMOYE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. OMOYE telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr OMOYE dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com or Add him up on WhatsAPP +2349034412845

  23. hello everybody,
    i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, i have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today i am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr Aba the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Aba cure his herpes i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Aba brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com you can call him or whatsApp his number +2348107155060 see more at drabaherbalhome.webs.com


Search 2.0

Popular Posts

Jamaican Folklore

Acne Acne Remedies Aloe Vera Asthma remedies Aunt Riti's Jamaian Roots Wine Aurelia B Vitamins Bad breath Bed sores Beef Mint beeswax Benefits of Okra blood pressure boils Breadfruit Leaf Breadfruit Tree calalloo Callaloo camphor block Cashew Cashew Banana castor oil Celery Certified Jamaican Farm Chest Pain chest pain remedy Chikungunya Christmas Drink Clammy Cherries cleansing Cleansing the Liver and Kidneys Cleopatra of Eygpt Cold Sores Colic Constipation Cracked Heels Cucumber Cure for Colic Dandelion Devil's Horse Whip dizzy spells dragon stout Eucalyptus French Thyme Ganja garlic Gleaner Article Green Juice Green Juices Guinea Hen Weed Guinea Hen Weed Tea Hair Loss treatment headaches Healing properties of Water Heather Little-White high blood pressure Home Remedies Horse Tonic Hot Sits Hot Sitz How to Make a Fowl Dance hypertension Irish Moss Recipe Jackini Bush Jamaica Jamaica Observer Jamaican Blogger Jamaican Folk remedy Jamaican Roots Wine Jelly Kerosene Oil King of the Forest Laughter Laxative Lettuce Lime Lime Water Liverspots Losing Weight Love Bush marijuana Medicinal Plants medicine for the spirit Medina Menstrual Cramps Moringa Moringa Plant Moringa Seed Moringa Treehypertension Mucus Producing Foods natural treatment for hypertension nausea Neim Night Fever NONI Noni Leaf for Pain Relief. Noni Production Obesity oil nut Okra Oregano Papaya leaf peanut porridge pepper leaf Pepperilda Pineapple plant Nurturing Pregnant Pumpkin Porridge Pussley Rat Soup Reading red label wine relief from chest pains Ripe Banana Rosemary Plant Sasaparilla Scorpion Bites Shampoo for Bee Sting Shilling Oil Sinus Sinusitis sorosi sorosi tea Sorrel Soursop Soursop Juice Soursop Leaf Tea Soursop Tree Spicy Foods Spirit weed Spiritual and Emotional Growth Stamina Stamina for Men State of Mind String Beans Strong Back Stuffiness susumber The Mind Timeless Secret treating bad breath treating boil treating hypertension treatmenet of worm infestation treatment for yeast infection treatment of disease tuna plant Virtuous Vagina Vitamin C Wart Removal Warts Water Water Remedies Wax and Cannon weight loss Well Being White Sorrel Whooping Cough Wood Ford Market Garden Worm Infestation worm infestation/ papaya seeds worms Wray and Nephew Yeast Infection